วันเสาร์ที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Don't Eat The Marshmallow Yet



Don't Eat The Marshmallow Yet!: The Secret to Sweet Success in Work and Life


I've just finished reading this book and feel that..
"wow!!this book is simply theory that we didn't realized before".
Many things in our life are facing those kind of marshmallow and we are the victim.

However,it's just one of the law of success that we have to know..
when I was jealous my friend that they've the latest mobile phone in high school.
Or they've the new motorcycle or car and they have a lot of girls around him.

If my friends talk about make up or brand new cosmetic that's very high price.
I didn't feel any difference compare with the normal one that I had.
Because it can be used in the same function and it serve the satisfaction to me.

Even when I went to study in UK and work harder than my friends because I've part-time job.When they went out for party,i've to work.
it's really though time for me.

Only the little things like those,I've save money enough for the Europe and Scotland trip.
I've got enough money for my foods and even more space in the box when I shipped my staffs back home..

well,i'm not gonna say i'm good at that point.
Shopping is one of my hobbie...and the shopaholic are avoid to do accounting.
All of my trip partners are only keep the receipt.
But I write all on my diary to remind myself about my spending.

It's really help at least to remind my spending habit ;P

how's your marshmallow? wanna share with you

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: